Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A good day to shop.

So Jon is off to Greenbuild in Boston and I am alone in the apartment for the next 3 nights. Luckily, I have a ton to do before my trip to Florida on Friday.

Tonight - Shop for dress to wear to wedding (which also has to work for my office Christmas party because I don't want to have to buy another and I can't wear the same one as last year now, can I)?

Tomorrow - Shop for luggage. When I moved to Chicago, I threw out my trusty suitcase (which was a hand-me-down from a friend anyway, so it was in shabby, not so chic, shape) that had traveled with me in the past, so I need to find one or all I will be bringing with me to Florida is what I can carry in my arms.

Thursday - Pack and hopefully get to bed early. Buy cat food and make sure Tia has everything she needs for the week. Jon is nervous about leaving her home alone, but seriously, I think she prefers when the humans are away.

At some point, I'd like to fit in a little Animal Crossing before I go away, since I just got it last night. There will also be many phone conversations with the boyfriend, hopefully, since I am a sap and will miss him a ton. So there ya go, blog post and to-do list all in one! I can multi-task!

Lunch time = OVA! Back to work...

No comments: