Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A quickie

I need to post something...bad. A few things have been preventing me.

One: The boyfriend and I have started watching Friday Night Lights and you know what it's like when you get on a roll with a show, right? It's hard to stop, and we're not even through Season One yet.

Two: I'm thinking about changing up my blog style. Let's face it, I use this mostly to rave about something I'm currently in love with, be it a television program, a band, a movie, a website, a podcast, a food, etc. Soooo, I'm thinking of changing the name and format to suit the "Today I recommend/am really into _______." theme that has emerged as I continue to post. Just a thought, but I don't really have the time to do that at the moment.

Three: Jon's computer has been out of commission for the past week, so I feel bad using mine all night. We've mostly been sharing, but he's been good about doing other things too, so I don't want to be the one glued to the laptop for hours.

Four: I think my eyeglass prescription needs some updating. I've had these lenses for a couple of years now and I'm starting to think my vision has changed due to being on the computer all day at work, squinting to see the TV, too much bright sun or something. My eyes just need a rest when I come home most days and by the time I get online, I need to take care of business and get off.

Speaking of getting off, I have some FNL to watch, so here I go! :)

No comments: